FASNY OSHA Training Webinars by VFIS
Join FASNY and VFIS for Four Live Webinars designed to help your department meet the annual OSHA Training Requirements.
These unique one hour seminars will be offered on-line three times throughout the year to maximize your opportunity to participate. They will assist you and your department in meeting the Annual OSHA Training Requirements.
Firefighter Wellness and Safety: Stay in the Game
- Know your Environment
- Concept of Staying Safe
- Risk Management
- Your Health and Wellness
Immediately Dangerous to Life and Safety: SCBA
- Selection, Donning and Maintenance
- Limitations, Decontamination Concerns and Need for
- Tool Use and Safety
Immediately Dangerous to Life and Safety: PPE
- Selection, Use and Maintenance
- Donning and Doffing
- Associated Health Risks of Not Using SCBA and Cancer
- Identification of an IDLH Environment
- Association with the NFFF Life Safety Initiatives
HazCom: You Have the Right to Know
- Identification of Hazardous Operations and Environments
- Need for Situational Awareness
- Concerns of Workplace Violence and Situations Faced
- Communicable Disease Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Hazardous Materials Concerns
- Safety Data Sheets
The Webinars can be completed by individual firefighters at home, at the station or you can participate as a company drill.
To receive discounted pricing by registering a Full Company or Department, please contact FASNY at 518.434.0987 or Training@fasny.com.