Online OSHA Training
OSHA Annual Refresher Training
The FASNY OSHA Annual Refresher on VFIS University is a free training program developed by VFIS in partnership with FASNY.
The following VFISU online programs make up the programs recommended to complete OSHA Annual Refresher Training:
- FASNY OSHA Annual Refresher – Overview
- Station Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Tool & Equipment Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogen & Communicable Disease Annual Refresher
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Cancer Prevention
- Injury Prevention
- Privately-Owned Vehicle Operations
- Hazard Communications
An emergency services organization may also satisfy the requirements by providing in-person instruction for one or more of the topics listed above.
All required “sign-off” forms must be completed by a designated officer of your emergency service organization and retained in personnel training records. The forms are available in the VFIS University file center.
HOW TO ACCESS VFIS UNIVERSITY
- Visit VFIS University to register or log into an existing account.
- After logging into VFISU the VFISU dashboard will display
- On the dashboard you will see a number of user options including the classes you have taken will display
- Select the Student Dashboard to open your training options
- To view classes assigned to you select My Courses
- To enroll in a class you would like to take select Self Enroll