The National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC) has partnered with FASNY to offer huge savings to New York’s first responders.
Members of FASNY can join the NVFC for just $15 per year – that’s almost half off the regular cost of the Premium Individual Membership.
You strive to be the best first responder you can be, and the NVFC is there to help you every step of the way. With benefits ranging from training and health and safety programs to insurance coverage and national representation, the NVFC is here to support you.
As a member of the NVFC, you will enjoy a variety of exciting benefits you can use all year long:
- Stay informed with NVFC newsletters and alerts.
- Protect your loved ones with a $10,000 AD&D policy (doubles to $20,000 with Line of Duty Death), eligibility for home and auto insurance, and access to a federal credit union.
- Expand your knowledge with on-demand training, education discounts and scholarships, and NVFC resource guides and manuals.
- Access resources such as sample documents, members-only giveaway programs and more.
- Utilize programs such as the Heart-Healthy Firefighter Program, Share the Load support program, National Junior Firefighter Program, Fire Corps and the Wildland Fire Assessment Program.
- Enjoy discounts on gear, equipment, grant-writing services, industry trade shows and publications, fire department background checks, travel, shopping and more.
The NVFC is the only national association solely dedicated to supporting the volunteer fire, EMS, and rescue services. The NVFC focuses on issues critical to volunteers, including health and safety, standards and codes, training, recruitment and retention, funding and more. By joining the NVFC, you will join the voice of the volunteer at the national level while gaining access to benefits and resources that impact your life. You can also join the EMS/Rescue Section and be a part of a group of individuals who are committed to volunteer EMS and rescue operations at no additional fee.